Tuesday, November 25, 2008

CNY Gathering 2009

So time flies when you're having a good time, and it sort of flies quicker and harder with the increase of your age, no kidding, it feels a tornado now!

It has come the time of the year when we start discussing (or arguing, or asking questions) about the venue, date and time of our next gathering. Someone once told me not to think too much about this, just decide among the few people who always turn up for the gathering (and by that I meant people I've had the gathering with every single year since we left school) then pass the message around and see who shows up.

I thought about it,then still went ahead and start a discussion session in Friendster group to gather ideas from a few others. Of course the actual idea didn't materialise last year, because I gave up at the end.

I reckon this year I'll do the same thing, but with a twist. I'll take every ideas into consideration, then announce the venue, time & date that the majority agrees upon. Then go into hiding to avoid those who object, kinda like living in denial, and see what happens.

As for now, anyone who is reading this blog (I meant the girls from CDK year 98) please pass the message around so that the others who has no knowledge of the existence of this blog or who don't do internet (although I really don't think there's not that many of us that don't) get to know about this and voice their thought.

You can either leave a comment here or get me via Facebook or Friendster. Adios!

1 comment:

:: Antelope :: said...

Friend, thanks for always keep us updated on CDK 98'. Sorry I always be the "absence" in the gathering, hahaha~ I hope this year I really can join you all, and really miss the days while we studying in CDK, keep in touch~ And All the Best!