Monday, November 24, 2008

Another year gone by...

Hello friends, its been a long while since we (supposed to be me and another person) updated this ultra-boring blog.

To those who still drop by occasionally to check for update: a million thanks & cheers!!

For those who already have a Facebook account, I assumed many informations have been exchanged. I reckon the next thing I'll do is to go though our year book and start gathering information of every single person in it, alphabetically, then update this dying blog. 

If anyone has a problem with this idea, or worry that their privacy maybe invaded (all I'm gonna do is probably say: she's married with 3 kids & lives in KL, sort of stuff), or wish to be excluded from this 'activity', please leave a message here.

Ciao & take care :)

No comments: