Thursday, January 29, 2009

Final notice

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

First of all, sorry for not updating the venue of the gathering here, because... as some of you may have known that I spent a few days in the hospital, but I'm all well now.

After a bit of discussion, QE II has been chosen as the place for our event. Some people may still find it a not-so-good choice, perhaps due to the location which is a bit far from home. Or maybe its because of the ambience that may not suit one's lifestyle.

I sincerely hope that more people can make it this year, for the sake of catching up with the old friends. I understand that some of you may fear that after all these years, there might not be any common topic left between you and your old buddies, but gathering is meant to be the time to update your friends and to recall the good old days.  

So please, I urge you to try your very best to come share your joy with us!!!

SEE YOU THERE... :D

No comments: